This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Does Twitter make you nervous? With the character limit and all of the hashtags (#) and atmarks (@) flying around, it can seem like learning a whole new language at first. Here are a few tips for those new to Twitter and maybe even something for the seasoned pros.
How to Navigate Twitter
This is a Twitter-For-Dummies-ish post about how to use Twitter for anyone who wants to: keep up with their kids, keep up with the Jones’, keep abreast with trends and get ideas from people who are in “the same boat”. For people who have never used Twitter and there may even be some tips for people who are already using Twitter.
Read the full post here:How to Navigate Twitter
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017
Thank you for all the great posts!