This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you use Pinterest you probably consider yourself familiar with Pinterest’s guided search feature. Even if you’re using Pinterest every day, you might not know that search feature has a sweet, little secret. That special little secret can guide you right into creating great content that’s ready to pin and trend! This blogger shares a simple yet brilliant tip that will have you creating Pinterest hits in no time!
What No One Is Telling You About Pinterest’s Guided Search
I think we’re all in agreement that Pinterest is “The New Google” — I use it 100% more than Google when I’m looking for inspiration and trending topics these days. But did you know that Pinterest’s Guided Search is hiding a sweet little secret you can use to create niche trending content?
Read the full post here: What No One Is Telling You About Pinterest’s Guided Search
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017