This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
There are so many social media platforms out there with new ones popping up everyday, so we all do our best to stay on top of them and stay connected to our readers through them. Most blogs have a series of icons readers can click on to stay connected but there’s one very important icon you might find missing more often that you’d expect. Did you forget to include this icon on your blog?
The One “Social’ Icon Bloggers Always Forget to Add
You can find social media icons just about everywhere. But nine times out of ten there’s always one that seems to get lost in the mix. And it could be costing you sponsors, affiliates or business in general.
Read the full post here: The One “Social’ Icon Bloggers Always Forget to Add
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017