This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you using Periscope? Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting out, it never hurts to brush up on a few important dos and don’ts. This blog post shares more than ten tips you should keep in mind when you’re getting ready to broadcast. Read on to find out more!
The Dos and Don’ts of Periscope
Periscope is the latest social media darling. It’s kind of like a video chat room where you broadcast live and can interact with viewers in real time. I was initially reluctant to sign-up (because who needs another social media platform to manage!) but I love the immediacy of format and interaction with my audience. Plus, it’s also a great place to generate blog post ideas!
Whether you’re a veteran scoper or thinking about sharing your first scope, here are the dos and don’ts to help you make the most of your next broadcast.
Read the full post here: The Dos and Don’ts of Periscope
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017