This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Pinterest can drive a lot of traffic your blog’s way. If you really use it to your advantage, it can even be your #1 traffic source! What can you do to make sure you’re using your pins to your advantage? This blogger shares some helpful hints for maximizing the value of your pinning-time.
How Pinterest Became My Blog’s Top Referrer
For the second month in a row, Pinterest is one of my blog’s top traffic sources (slightly because of this post.) Second to people typing in my domain and before BlogLovin, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram! I’ve always heard how major Pinterest is for bloggers but it wasn’t until I began to see the results that I started to really believe it.
At the beginning of this year I spent some time planning out my social media and figuring out different ways to gain more followers and get traffic back to this site. So what did I do differently with Pinterest so that it now brings in the majority of my blogs traffic?
Read the full post here: How Pinterest Became My Blog’s Top Referrer
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017