This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Pinterest can be a major source of traffic for bloggers! To maximize what Pinterest has to offer you need to have great photos. Spend thirty minutes looking through your Pinterest feed and you can quickly see which photos pop out.
Take the time to create Pinterest images that are pinworthy and you could be well on your way to increasing your blog traffic.
How to Create Pinterest Images That Get Pinned
With Pinterest being one of the top referrers for most blogs, it’s important to make your pblog photos pinworthy! You’ve written a post on an awesome DIY project or great new recipe, shared it to your Facebook page, tweeted it out to your followers, posted it on Google+ – but now to get it seen in the sea of photos on Pinterest. With these 6 tips, you will be on your way to creating some Pinworthy photos for your blog!
Read the Full Post Here: Creating Pinworthy Blog Photos
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017