We all know that Pinterest can be a great source of traffic for bloggers. The problem with Pinterest is turning those quick click-throughs into loyal readers. We want to turn every person that clicks on your blog through Pinterest into a loyal reader. But how?
Converting Pinterest users to readers isn’t easy, but you can do this! These tips will help you increase your page views and grow your readership.
How to Turn Pinterest Traffic into Long Term Traffic
Pinterest is the hot, new traffic source that is blowing all the other social media platforms out of the water. Are you using the power of Pinterest to reach a new audience? With a few tips and tricks you can harness the awesome power of Pinterest for your blog.
If you ask many popular bloggers they will say that most of their traffic now comes from this one source. It doesn’t replace other forms of social media, which can still be used effectively in other ways, but one well-done and well-placed pin on Pinterest can bring more traffic and people who might never have found your blog any other way.
Read the Full Post Here: Turn those Pinners into Followers!
- Create a Facebook Fan Page for Your Blog - Oct 20, 2017
- Must-Have WordPress Plugins - Oct 18, 2017
- Choosing Blogger as Your Blogging Platform - Oct 13, 2017
- Stock Photos Magic - Oct 11, 2017
- 8 Steps to Creating a Better Podcast - Oct 6, 2017
- Twitter Lists: How to Tame Twitter! - Oct 4, 2017
- How to Sell Online Courses from Your Own Website: A Complete Beginner’s Guide - Sep 29, 2017
- Write For Yourself - Sep 27, 2017
- Conquer Blogging Frustration, Burnout, and Overload - Sep 22, 2017
- 15 Best Social Media Automation Tools - Sep 20, 2017