This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Taking better blog photos is something we all strive for. Without enrolling in a photography class can you elevate your photography skills and learn to plan a photoshoot? A blogger with a plan is next to unstoppable and this post outlines just that: templates, resources, and tips to plan and execute your very own professional photo shoot.
Planning for Better Blog Photos
No-one knows the truth of that old adage “a picture says a thousand words”, better than a blogger.
We take photos and pore over the results hoping we’ve produced an image worthy of the writing we’ve spent hours crafting.
But is that the most effective way of ensuring our photos complement our content?
What if we took the time to plan?
What if we treated our blog photography as if we were professionals?
What if we held photo shoots for our blogs?
In this post, The Blogzilla tells you how you can be strategic about your blog photos and how this will help you reach your blogging goals.
She also shares a mammoth guide with all the templates you need to create your very own photo shoot plan and resources to help you improve your blog images today.
Read the full post here: Planning for Better Blog Photos
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017