What is your blogging voice? How do you come across to your readers? Have you given much thought to your voice or are you simply writing? With a few simple tips you can refine your voice and appeal directly to your niche audience, keeping them coming back for more!
How to Refine Your Blogging Voice
What makes you YOU? Are you Southern or Northern? Snarky or Sweet? Are you chatty and conversational or more of a lecturer? Are you a highly opinionated windbag or a laid-back diplomat? There’s no right answer.
Your unique voice is the one thing that will set you apart in the very crowded internet sea of voices. The way you communicate about your niche will be the reason that people keep coming back to your site.
Read the full post here: How to Refine Your Blogging Voice
- Create a Facebook Fan Page for Your Blog - Oct 20, 2017
- Must-Have WordPress Plugins - Oct 18, 2017
- Choosing Blogger as Your Blogging Platform - Oct 13, 2017
- Stock Photos Magic - Oct 11, 2017
- 8 Steps to Creating a Better Podcast - Oct 6, 2017
- Twitter Lists: How to Tame Twitter! - Oct 4, 2017
- How to Sell Online Courses from Your Own Website: A Complete Beginner’s Guide - Sep 29, 2017
- Write For Yourself - Sep 27, 2017
- Conquer Blogging Frustration, Burnout, and Overload - Sep 22, 2017
- 15 Best Social Media Automation Tools - Sep 20, 2017