This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Everyone would like to drive more traffic to their blogs. The biggest question is how? You’ll find suggestions left and right, but making sure your homepage is appealing to the eye and simple to navigate is one of the easiest ways you can gain page views. This blogger has some great suggestions for your homepage revamp!
Revamp Your Homepage to Get More Traffic
I rarely, rarely write on blogging. For one, I still feel really new at this. For two, even though my B.S. is in Education, I’m not great at explaining things. Except baking, I love to teach the boys about baking. For the most part, I get impatient and skip over steps.
I really felt compelled to write this after visiting numerous blogs that I find very difficult to navigate. I draw on my experience of reading many blogs a day and put together practical tips to implement to make your blog more user friendly.
Read the full post here: Revamp Your Homepage to Get More Traffic
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017