This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Scheduling social media updates, when used correctly, can help you to organize and streamline your activity. Sometimes you might want to schedule facebook posts, but also want a comment left on that post immediately after it goes live. Until now, that wasn’t possible.
How To Schedule A Comment On A Scheduled Facebook Post
Do you like to schedule your Facebook updates in advance? Frustrated by the small number of people seeing the Facebook posts that link to your blog? One solution is to add the link to your post in the comments. But, how can you do that if you schedule your posts? I discovered a sneaky little trick that allows you to add a comment to a scheduled post that hasn’t gone live yet!
Read the Full Post Here: How to Add a Comment to Scheduled Facebook Posts
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017