Scheduling social media updates, when used correctly, can help you to organize and streamline your activity. Sometimes you might want to schedule facebook posts, but also want a comment left on that post immediately after it goes live. Until now, that wasn’t possible.
How To Schedule A Comment On A Scheduled Facebook Post
Do you like to schedule your Facebook updates in advance? Frustrated by the small number of people seeing the Facebook posts that link to your blog? One solution is to add the link to your post in the comments. But, how can you do that if you schedule your posts? I discovered a sneaky little trick that allows you to add a comment to a scheduled post that hasn’t gone live yet!
Read the Full Post Here: How to Add a Comment to Scheduled Facebook Posts
- How Can I Do It All? Top 12 Tips for Getting Things Done - Dec 15, 2017
- Changes to Make When Moving Your Site - Dec 13, 2017
- How To Write Your First Blog Post - Dec 8, 2017
- Dealing with the Trolls Under Your Bridge - Dec 6, 2017
- How To Increase Your Followers (Another Clickbait Title To Make You Read My Post) - Dec 1, 2017
- 1500+ Quality Blogs That Accept Guest Posts - Nov 29, 2017
- Organize Your Blog With This Simple Spreadsheet - Nov 24, 2017
- 21 of the Best Online Course Platforms for 2018 - Nov 22, 2017
- 8 Effective Ways To Create a Remarkable Business Card - Nov 17, 2017
- How To Make Your Own Social Media Follow Buttons - Nov 15, 2017