Do you know how to set up Twitterfeed? Staying on top of your blog and social media accounts can be tough, but if you utilize some of the helpful tools out there, you can alleviate some of the stress. This blogger walks you thorough setting up your own Twitterfeed.
How to Set Up Twitterfeed
One of the newest blogging tools I have found is Twitterfeed.com. I had heard about it on a Hoogle hangout from Learn to Blog Hangouts. I decided to show you how to set up Twitterfeed when a few bloggers asked me how to use it after reading my previous post on 5 Blogging Tips. It is a balancing act trying to write great content and have time to network on the different social platforms. You can also find my tips on scheduling my own posts through coschedule.
The benefit of setting up this feed will be to share your blogger friends’ content as soon as its published. It will save you time because once you set up the feed it will become automatically shared on your twitter account.
Remember that networking is always better done live and in the moment, but this is one way that you can be one of the first to share content of all your favorite bloggers.
Read the full post here: How to Set Up Twitterfeed
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017