This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Getting a book published is, for a lot of bloggers, the natural “next step” on their writing journey. When that idea strikes you, what should your first step be? Who better to tell you about that than a successfully published blogger- Megan Silianoff! She shares the inside scoop on writing, getting published, and achieving the rank of author.
Blogger & Author, Megan Silianoff, Shares the Secrets of Getting a Book Published
Lots of people dream of turning their blog into a book, but how many know how to do it or where to start? Navigating the world of publishing can be a daunting task, but one blogger (and author!) has done it and lived to tell the tale. In fact, she’s written yet another book, this one detailing the steps and action items you need to take to write your own book. I sat down with Greetings from Texas blogger and author Megan Silianoff to get the secrets on how to make your dream of turning your blog into a book a reality.
Read the full post here: Blogger & Author, Megan Silianoff, Shares the Secrets of Getting a Book Published
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017