This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Working with a blog designer can be a really fun process that will definitely produce some great results! Whether it’s the font and color scheme or the layout or overall feel of your site, it’s helpful to have a idea of what you want before you get started with the designer so the most can be made of everyone’s time. This blogger shares six secrets for working with a blog designer that will make your experience smooth sailing!
Six Secrets to Working with a Blog Designer
Other than your actual content, no part of your blog is more important than the design. It’s the first thing people see and it very literally acts as your online face. So it makes sense then that your blog design is something you NEED to put some thought and time into, right? Right!
Whether you’re planning on hiring a blog designer or doing-it-yourself, there are a few things you should know before you get started to make sure the whole process goes smoothly. Here are six secrets to working with a designer and getting a finished product you love!
Read the full post here: Six Secrets to Working with a Blog Designer
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017