This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Social media addiction can be very intrusive. Your phone lights up anytime someone interacts with your online presence and it’s so easy to feel obligated to reply as quickly as possible. While timely interaction is great, obsessively checking and rechecking can steal your focus from other important areas in your life, like your family and friends. This blogger shares 6 tips to tame your addiction!
Six Tips to Tame Your Social Media Addiction
Social Media is a WONDERFUL thing. As with anything else, too much can cause problems. If you find yourself obsessively checking your email, Pinterest, Facebook, or Instagram when you really *should* be doing other things (spending time with friends and family, work, cooking, housework, etc.) you may need a little help. These are six very simple tips that will help you get this puppy under control!
Read the full post here: Six Tips to Tame Your Social Media Addiction
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017
Hi girlies! What a fun surprise to wake up to. I totally forgot I had submitted this, but I always check your feed first thing in the AM and there I AM!! You guys rock! XOXOXO