This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you aren’t keeping your social media platforms up-to-date and relevant, guess what…it could be hurting you instead of helping. Making sure your blurb is current and your links are active are just the first steps. This blogger walks you through auditing your social media platforms and subsequently, boosting your numbers!
Social Media | Why You Should Be Regularly Auditing Your Social Media Platforms
If you are anything like me you spend a full day every week scheduling out your content. The ugly truth is that even with great SEO no one will find your blog unless you promote it. But did you know that who you follow and posts of your old content can actually hurt your blog too? Well m’dears, click my little continue reading button down there and I’ll tell you why.
Read the full post here: Social Media | Why You Should Be Regularly Auditing Your Social Media Platforms
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017