This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
Has blogging turned into playing the numbers game? Do you check your stats often? Do you check them maybe a little too often? This blogger shares where you should be switching your focus to and why. She recommends focusing on a slightly bigger picture than just the numbers.
Stop Playing the Numbers Game With Your Blog
Have you been playing the numbers game with your blog? Do you find yourself checking your Google Analytics and social media followers frequently to determine your blog’s success? Does your overall happiness coincide with how high or low your blog numbers are each day? If this sounds like you, then this post was written for you. I’m here to tell you to stop the insanity! It’s time to stop focusing on numbers and focus on what really matters so that you can improve your blog and bring it to the next level!
Read the full post here: Stop Playing the Numbers Game With Your Blog
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017