This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Interested in hosting a blog giveaway on your site? What if your readers love them, but do you dislike them?
Read how one blogger started doing less blog giveaways, by putting more effort into each one, while simultaneously increasing page views and followers.
How to Host a Successful Blog Giveaway
For as long as I can remember, I have been hosting a blog giveaway from time to time. They are some of my most popular features. In recent months, I had found myself turning down some sponsors for giveaways, because I was overwhelmed with the amount of work a blog giveaway can be.
But, recently I sat down and carved out a plan of how I am going to run each giveaway so that it works best for me and for my sponsors. I want to get them as much exposure as possible, but I also want to retain the readers I attract.
Here is some of what I am doing from research, to choosing a giveaway method and prizes, to terms of service, to promotion.
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017