This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Using Facebook as a blogger is a great way to stay in touch with your blog readers. The only catch is, Facebook constantly changes the science behind how they decide who sees your posts, leaving some readers without that Facebook connection. Here are three easy tips to keep you consistently involved and in touch with your readers.
Three Tips for Using Facebook as a Blogger
Using Facebook as a blogger can be frustrating. Because the algorithms are constantly changing, it can be hard to have your content consistently viewed by your followers. However, there are three things you can do to help maximize the value Facebook provides to your blog! Read on to learn how you can use Facebook as a blogger!
Read the full post here:Three Tips for Using Facebook as a Blogger
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017