Google + is more than just another social media platform! If you haven’t created a Google + account, you need to do that now. Promoting your blog posts on Google + allows you to come up in the search engines quicker and on a regular basis. Just like Facebook, you can have a personal and fan page. Below you will find several tips that will help you use Google + more effectively.
Tips on Using Google +
A few weeks ago I was browsing my G+ feed as is usual for my “morning ritual” and thought it a great idea to share some of the things I had learnt about G+ as I see so many bloggers in the various communities I am apart of, asking and struggling with G+.
I’ve been using google plus for a while now and have learned so much from how it affects my rankings in google search to the importance of communication between bloggers in the general news feed and communities.
Read the Full Post Here: Google Plus Tips
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017
- How to Keep People on Your Blog Longer - Dec 27, 2017
- Teachable vs Thinkific: The Ultimate NO FLUFF Review - Dec 22, 2017
- What is Guest Posting and Why Should I Do It? - Dec 20, 2017
- How Can I Do It All? Top 12 Tips for Getting Things Done - Dec 15, 2017