This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips for making videos can be helpful when it comes to making an introduction, a how-to, or really, any other kind of video that you will want to share with your readers. The only catch? There are a LOT of videos out there. Did you know YouTube is the largest search engine? This blogger shares 5 great tips for making videos that will speak to your readers.
Top 5 Basic Tips for Making Videos
After working in television as a producer, editor, and reporter for fifteen plus years, I have learned some pretty easy ways to make videos for the web. What I love about new technology is you don’t even have to buy a camera these days, you can do everything on your phone as a beginner! If you are a video newbie, here is a quick tutorial to get started. Of course I made a video!
Read the full post here: Top 5 Basic Tips for Making Videos
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017