This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Joining a Twitter Chat is an excellent way to gain more followers and network with other bloggers. Not only are Twitter Chats great for networking, but there are also paid opportunities to host Twitter Chat. Knowing how a Twitter Chat works will open up more doors to paid opportunities and gaining a new set of followers.
What is a Twitter Chat?
Twitter Chats or Tweet Chats are scheduled online discussions on Twitter. The organizer will usually ask questions and an expert in a particular field will answer the questions and many times the audience will also. They are usually about an hour in length. And vary in participation and occupancy according to the popularity of the chat. They also vary in topic, there is one for everybody on Twitter.
Tweet Chats are only possible because of the use of the hashtag system set in place by Twitter. Hashtags, a # and word/phrase that follows, are like categories on Twitter. When you search for a particular hashtag the tweets containing it will result. Therefore, in a Tweet Chat every participant must place the chat’s designated hashtag in every tweet to participate.
Read the Full Post Here: Crash Course in Twitter Parties
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017