This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Update an old blog post and use your existing content to create something new and pinnable. In a few easy steps you can optimize that post for Pinterest. This is not only a great way to reshare some of your old favorite posts, but it will also keep you and you and your content visible and ready to pin. Read more to find out how!
Update an Old Blog Post for Pinterest
Over the past 6 months or so I have expanded my audience and wish that some of my older posts were like my posts I have written recently.
I decided to take some of my older posts that I really like and get them ready for Pinterest because this is where 90% of my traffic comes from. These are super simple and I will update on how many Pins this post gets as a result of my efforts. Here are some screen shots describing how I transformed one oldie but goodie into a “Pin” worthy post.
Read the full post here: Update an Old Blog Post for Pinterest
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017