This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Using hashtags in your social media accounts can help you in more than one way. Hashtags can help you label posts with a word or set of words that can be used by your or your readers to to identify and search for a single post or a category of posts. Hashtags can be used to connect your posts to others’ posts or you can invite your readers to connect with you using a specific hashtag. This blogger shares #allabouthashtags!
How to Use Hashtags in Social Media Marketing
First of all let’s clarify what is a hashtag. A #tag is a metadata tag used on social media and micro-blogging services which makes life easier as you can find specific content much quicker using these little cute #hashtags. They can be inserted anywhere within a sentence, I usually put mine at the end, I think it just looks better this way.
Read the full post here: How to Use Hashtags in Social Media Marketing
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017