This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you using nicknames for your kids on your blog? Avoiding your kids’ names can be an easy security measure but there are reasons beyond that, too. This blogger shares why she and others avoid sharing their children’s names.
Why I Use Nicknames for My Kids on My Blog
As parent bloggers, many of us write about our kids. When I started blogging nine years ago (pre-kids), I did so anonymously, so it made sense to use a nickname for my daughter when she came along. Today, I’m still using nicknames for my kids on my blog and so are many other bloggers. In this post, I share some of the reasons why we think it’s important to protect our kids’ privacy online.
Read the full post here: Why I Use Nicknames for My Kids on My Blog
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017