This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Day in and day out people are offending each other on social media, but there are also those who just irk you because they’re guilty of one (or more) or your social media pet peeves. What are your pet peeves? Well for today’s blogger, vaguebooking and clickbait are at the top of the list.
Vaguebooking, Clickbait, and Other Social Media Pet Peeves
Vaguebooking is but one of many annoying, frustrating, irritating, and nauseating things that we all see on our social media channels each and every day.
After seeing a few of my own personal pet peeves on social media, I thought it would be interesting to see what others find annoying on their social media channels.
Read the full post here: Vaguebooking, Clickbait, and Other Social Media Pet Peeves
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017