This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
So, you want to be a blogger, eh? There are all sorts of hoops bloggers have to jump through and some of them are evident and some of them can be a bit of a surprise. This blogger shares a tongue-in-cheek response to the some of those unexpected twists!
So You Want to Be a Blogger
This is a tongue-in-cheek response to some of the less fantastic things that bloggers have to deal with. It is good for commiseration and a laugh.
So you want to be a professional blogger. That’s great! Congratulations! Before you jump right in, though, it might be a good idea to check a few things — just to make sure you have a slightly better idea of what you’re getting yourself into…
Read the full post here: So You Want to Be a Blogger
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017