This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Blog Comments. We are all interested in getting more, but sometimes it might seem that no matter how hard we try, nothing changes.
If you’re feeling like trying to get people talking and connecting in your comments is enough to make you shut your computer completely, then this is the post for you!
Why You Are Not Getting Blog Comments
At first glance, it might seem like getting blog comments is easy. Just comment on other blogs and share on social media, right? Those two factors will definitely help, but there are other factors to consider when trying to engage an audience and get people talking.
Here are a few reasons why no one is engaging in your blog comments:
- Your post title is putting people to sleep.
- You are not asking a question or asking people to engage.
- You don’t ever respond to comments.
- Your post is too long.
- Captcha: Ack! You’re making it tough for people to comment.
There are plenty more reasons to read through in the below post. Check it out!
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017