Blog Comments. We are all interested in getting more, but sometimes it might seem that no matter how hard we try, nothing changes.
If you’re feeling like trying to get people talking and connecting in your comments is enough to make you shut your computer completely, then this is the post for you!
Why You Are Not Getting Blog Comments
At first glance, it might seem like getting blog comments is easy. Just comment on other blogs and share on social media, right? Those two factors will definitely help, but there are other factors to consider when trying to engage an audience and get people talking.
Here are a few reasons why no one is engaging in your blog comments:
- Your post title is putting people to sleep.
- You are not asking a question or asking people to engage.
- You don’t ever respond to comments.
- Your post is too long.
- Captcha: Ack! You’re making it tough for people to comment.
There are plenty more reasons to read through in the below post. Check it out!
- Choosing Blogger as Your Blogging Platform - Oct 13, 2017
- Stock Photos Magic - Oct 11, 2017
- 8 Steps to Creating a Better Podcast - Oct 6, 2017
- Twitter Lists: How to Tame Twitter! - Oct 4, 2017
- How to Sell Online Courses from Your Own Website: A Complete Beginner’s Guide - Sep 29, 2017
- Write For Yourself - Sep 27, 2017
- Conquer Blogging Frustration, Burnout, and Overload - Sep 22, 2017
- 15 Best Social Media Automation Tools - Sep 20, 2017
- What is SEO? Free Resources for Improving Yours - Sep 15, 2017
- 10 Best Free Resources To Find Images For Your Blog - Sep 13, 2017