This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Buying an Etsy blog design has its pros, but just like anything, there’s always a flip side. What are the downsides to a pre-packaged blog design? This blogger has a couple of ideas as to what they might be and reminds us that the easiest path may not always be the best path.
Why You Don’t Want to Buy an Etsy Blog Design
While there is nothing wrong with buying from a designer on Etsy, I’ve decided to compile a list of reasons why you really don’t want to make the mistake of purchasing a pre-made template or layout – no matter how customized you can make it. Want to see the list?
Read the full post here: Why You Don’t Want To Buy an Etsy Blog Design
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017