This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Do WordPress tips sound like something right up your alley? Creating great sidebar and footer visibility can be extremely supportive when it comes to keeping your readers engaged and on your blog, giving them the opportunity to explore related posts, subscribe, or enjoy some of your favorites. This blogger shares tips for making certain widgets visible on your sidebars and footers in WordPress.
WordPress Tips: Footer and Sidebar Visibility
Looking to customize your widget visibility on your sidebar and footer? Are any of you fellow WordPress bloggers? I’ve been fumbling along this last year and wanted to share any tips and tricks I learned along the way here on the blog, so that we can all learn together. Today’s WordPress tip is centered around making certain widgets visible on your footer and sidebar.
Read the full post here: WordPress Tips: Footer and Sidebar Visibility
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017