This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Do you remember writing outlines for English class? While an outline might have seemed like overkill for your essay on what you did during summer vacation, it can be a super helpful tool for developing great, organized blog posts. This blogger writes about her journey from messy to organized with the help of outlining and shares some tips she picked up along the way!
Writing Outlines: How I Went From Messy to Organized
Although writing is an art, there’s a lot more work involved than most people think. Even with the most creative work, it helps to be organized and use an outline in order to get your point across while engaging and entertaining the reader. Here’s how I went from a free-spirited, write-whatever-words-come-out-whether-it-makes-sense-or-not writer to a more organized, thoughtful, succinct writer without losing the message or the colorful language and descriptions contained within the essay.
Read the full post here: Writing Outlines: How I Went From Messy to Organized
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017