This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We are back with 30 Days of April writing prompts. Our goal is to help you keep your editorial calendar stocked with plenty of writing ideas!
30 Days of April Writing Prompts
Feel free to pick and choose which prompts work well for your site.
- April Fool’s Day! Tell us your best practical joke story.
- April is the awareness month for many important causes, which one will you be supporting, and why?
- Do you have fun at your job?
- How do you incorporate exercise into your day?
- What is your hobby? Give us your expert advice to get started so we can try it!
- Describe your favorite spring activity.
- Write a post inspired by this word: butterfly
- 5 tips for staying organized
- Tell us a funny story about an animal.
- Do you have a sibling? Write a post inspired by him or her.
- Let’s talk about libraries and librarians! How have they impacted your life?
- What are your best money saving tips?
- What generation do you wish you grew up in?
- Share a recipe featuring pecans
- Write about an important news story.
- What advice would you give to someone starting their first garden?
- What features are you looking for in a dream house?
- How do you juggle all the responsibilities in your day?
- Share your favorite recipe featuring cream cheese.
- What inspired you to get involved in social media?
- How do you keep your children from telling lies?
- What is your best photography tip?
- Selfie — tell us what you love about yourself.
- Have you looked into your family history? Tell us about one of your ancestors.
- Write a post inspired by this word: moving
- Take your daughter and son to work day. What do you want your child to gain from the experience?
- Think of a problem your readers may have and write about the solution.
- Tell us a flash fiction story about a boy in a red hat.
- What were your three favorite children’s books when you were a kid?
- Write an authentic post about something important to your heart.
LOOKING FOR MORE POSTS SIMILAR TO THIS ONE?
Looking for more posts similar to our April Writing Prompts? Then be sure to click through the below links!
- 28 Days of Writing Prompts for February
- How to Write Link Posts That Grab Readers Attention
- 10 Blogging Pitfalls You Should Avoid
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Chitra Pandey says
Very Nice Post! Thanks for the sharing this interesting post it’s really nice.
No more “writers block” excuses! Thanks
Nikita yadav says
Temizlik Şirketleri says
Carmen Tydings says
Going to attempt this for the month of April! Follow me… http://www.crazylonghornmommy.com
Linz @ Itz Linz says
lots of great ideas – thanks!
Amanda @ Diary of a Semi-Health Nut says
Thanks for the writing prompts! I’m sure I will be back to use a few of them! Pinning! 🙂
Love this! Thanks so much for posting these awesome ideas. Always good to have something to get the juices flowing!
Lisa R Charles says
Great ideas. Thanks!
Christa Sterken says
thanks! was sort of in a mental rut, this will be helpful
emily doughty says
Wonderful ideas! Thanks for great info!
Great ideas here thank you for sharing.
Yvonne I. Wilson says
Great ideas! Thanks for the encouragement and inspiration. I’m especially loving the idea of writing a post on what Easter Sunday means to me.
This is great! Trying to really stick to a blog schedule (already blew it this morning…) and I appreciate any extra help 🙂
Shirley Wood says
Sounds like fun to me! I’m in! Some of these will be fun posts to write for sure! Looking forward to reading what others write on the same topic with their own perspective!
Ronnie B. says
I love this! I need to start planning TODAY to be ready for next month. Instead of blogging/vlogging all “commando.” 🙂
Sandra from It's Tidy Time says
Great list. I’ve definitely been guilty of getting in a blogging draught and lists like this perk me up, bigtime! Thank you for posting:)
Jennifer Hall says
Got at least 3 solid ideas here – thanks!
Hildy Partridge says
Thanks for the great ideas! You guys are always so helpful!
I spent all last night brain storming ideas. Thanks for the extra help!
Laina Turner says
As always very helpful.
Thank you again for great inspirations! Love thesitsgirls big time! You guys rock!
Kimberley Ryan says
I am new to this site and saw your remarks and saw your article about checks and balances that i woukd like to read but i cant seem to get on the site it is very confusing to me. Lol.
Susie (The Esthetic Goddess) says
Thanks for the inspiration!
Dena Barrie says
How I needed this right now!! Thanks so much!
[email protected] says
I love writing prompts! I have so many ideas written down right now that my problem is which one to focus on, haha.
Love it! I was JUST brainstorming ideas this morning! Thanks for all the great, original ideas. 🙂
Aruna - Young Yoga Masters says
Thanks for the prompts. April Fools day provides much inspiration for me.