This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We are back with our 31 Days of Writing Prompts for August. Our goal is to help you keep your editorial calendar stocked with plenty of writing ideas!
31 Days Of Writing Prompts
Feel free to pick and choose which prompts work well for your site.
1. Are you more like your mother or your father? Or maybe you aren’t like either of them? Tell us why.
2. Do you need solitude?
3. Have you ever traveled to a foreign country? What country would you most like to visit?
4. What would you include in a truly epic gift basket?
5. How do you respond to change?
6. What is your dream job?
7. If you could only eat one thing for breakfast for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
8.What is something blogging has taught you about yourself?
9. Do you communicate differently online than you do in person?
10. National S’mores Day! Share your favorite s’mores-inspired recipe.
11. Finish this sentence: Life is to0 short to…
12. Would you rather read only one book for a year or only watch one television show for a year, and which book or show would you pick?
13. Which cartoon character best represents your personality?
14. What was the last game you played?
15. What special tradition from your childhood have you recreated with your own children?
16. It is time to embrace your funny side. Tell us a funny story or a joke.
17. What does friendship look like in your world? Tell us about your best friend, and what makes her (or him) special.
18. Do you have a favorite recipe from your childhood that you still make today?
19. Would you trade places with a celebrity for a day? If so, who would you choose?
20. Book review time: tell us about a great book you have recently read.
21.Do your children still believe in the Tooth Fairy?
22. What does your favorite song say to you?
23. If your life flashed before your eyes, which three moments do you think you would see?
24. How to you spread kindness?
25. Do you still keep a personal journal? How is it different from your blog, or are the two connected in some way?
26. If you were to describe yourself as a tree, what kind of tree would you be?
27. Share a favorite picture from this summer and a favorite picture from a summer in the past.
28. Does your family have a motto?
29. What is your favorite room in your house?
30. What motivates you?
31. What does “a fresh start” mean to you?
Looking for more posts to help you jump start your writing? Then be sure to click through the below links!
- How To Blog Honestly – Without Losing Your Dignity
- Hanging On To Your Blogging Mojo
- How To Stick To A Consistent Blogging Schedule
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020