This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We are back with our 31 Days of Writing Prompts for August. Our goal is to help you keep your editorial calendar stocked with plenty of writing ideas!
31 Days Of Writing Prompts
Feel free to pick and choose which prompts work well for your site.
1. Are you more like your mother or your father? Or maybe you aren’t like either of them? Tell us why.
2. Do you need solitude?
3. Have you ever traveled to a foreign country? What country would you most like to visit?
4. What would you include in a truly epic gift basket?
5. How do you respond to change?
6. What is your dream job?
7. If you could only eat one thing for breakfast for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
8.What is something blogging has taught you about yourself?
9. Do you communicate differently online than you do in person?
10. National S’mores Day! Share your favorite s’mores-inspired recipe.
11. Finish this sentence: Life is to0 short to…
12. Would you rather read only one book for a year or only watch one television show for a year, and which book or show would you pick?
13. Which cartoon character best represents your personality?
14. What was the last game you played?
15. What special tradition from your childhood have you recreated with your own children?
16. It is time to embrace your funny side. Tell us a funny story or a joke.
17. What does friendship look like in your world? Tell us about your best friend, and what makes her (or him) special.
18. Do you have a favorite recipe from your childhood that you still make today?
19. Would you trade places with a celebrity for a day? If so, who would you choose?
20. Book review time: tell us about a great book you have recently read.
21.Do your children still believe in the Tooth Fairy?
22. What does your favorite song say to you?
23. If your life flashed before your eyes, which three moments do you think you would see?
24. How to you spread kindness?
25. Do you still keep a personal journal? How is it different from your blog, or are the two connected in some way?
26. If you were to describe yourself as a tree, what kind of tree would you be?
27. Share a favorite picture from this summer and a favorite picture from a summer in the past.
28. Does your family have a motto?
29. What is your favorite room in your house?
30. What motivates you?
31. What does “a fresh start” mean to you?
Looking for more posts to help you jump start your writing? Then be sure to click through the below links!
- How To Blog Honestly – Without Losing Your Dignity
- Hanging On To Your Blogging Mojo
- How To Stick To A Consistent Blogging Schedule
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Twitter Party Alert! #AskWomenChat for International Women’s Day - Mar 4, 2020
- Twitter Party Alert! Hormel Foods + Convoy of Hope - Dec 9, 2019
- Twitter Party Alert! #ChooseWOMEN Wednesday - Dec 2, 2019
- Join Us For A Twitter Party With Hormel Foods - Dec 2, 2019
- Fighting PPD With Mom Genes - Nov 15, 2019
- Trick Or Treat Halloween Playlist - Oct 2, 2019
- The New Mister Rogers Movie Trailer Is Here! - Jul 22, 2019
- Instagram Creator Accounts – What You Need To Know - Jun 6, 2019
- Join us for the UglyDolls Twitter Party – Take Three! - May 2, 2019
- Join us for the UglyDolls Twitter Party – Take Two! - May 2, 2019
- 31 Days of Writing Prompts for May - May 1, 2019
- Join us for the UglyDolls Twitter Party! - Apr 26, 2019
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - Apr 5, 2019
- 30 Days of April Writing Prompts - Apr 1, 2019