This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We are back with our Writing Prompts for February. Our goal is to help you keep your editorial calendar stocked with plenty of writing ideas.
28 Days of Writing Prompts
Feel free to pick and choose which prompts work well for your blog. Use them as a jumping off place as you sit down to write.
- Share your 5 best organization tips.
- Groundhog Day! Did you see your shadow when you walked outside this morning?
- 5 Valentine’s Day date ideas for people on a budget.
- Share the recipe for your favorite Valentine’s Day baked good
- Write a post inspired by this word: Family
- Share your top ten romantic movies. We want to see if any of our favorites makes your list.
- When was the last time you said, “I love you.”?
- At what age should children be allowed to use social media, and how much parent involvement do they need?
- Tell us about your favorite room in your house.
- Write a short story that features a pair of boots.
- Describe your ideal friend. Do you live up to this description in your friendships?
- Do you have a favorite fairy tale? Why does that particular story speak to you?
- Tell us your favorite thing about yourself.
- Valentine’s Day. Is it a big deal in your world?
- What advice do you wish you would have received before having kids?
- Do you make your bed in the morning or leave it unmade? What do you think this says about you?
- Where do you want to be in ten years?
- 5 tips to take the perfect photo
- Tell us a mysterious story. Or write a review of your favorite mystery book or movie.
- President’s Day! Share something about your favorite president.
- Your best chicken recipe
- What does it mean to you to empower women?
- How do you save money on your grocery bill?
- How do you cheer up a grouchy person?
- What are you wearing today? Share your outfit and tell us about your personal style.
- Tell us about something that felt HUGE in the moment, but later turned out to be not such a big deal.
- Do you like to do things yourself, or are you good at delegating?
- Write a letter to your younger self. Be really honest.
Keep Reading And Keep Writing
Looking for more posts to help you jump start your writing? Then be sure to click through the below links!
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For January
- Writing Fundamentals You Might Be Missing
- How to Write Link Posts That Grab Readers Attention
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
TeamPlus India says
Really great article, Glad to read the article. It is very informative for us. Thanks for posting. – it staffing company in bangalore, staff providing agency in bangalore
Susan Frost says
Great idea! I’m going for it. 🙂
Thanks for you so useful article
nice article…keep it up
nice blog…just keep it up
Gianna Schiavone says
This is a great idea! I can’t wait until the 21st, I have the BEST chicken recipe! Yummm! Thanks for sharing.
Will you ever do new reading prompts? These are the same 1s every year right? I’d like some new ideas. Thanks.
MP Baruah says
Great tips btw. ‘ll give it a try. Thanks for sharing with us.
Geneva Waldorf says
Thanks a lot! I haven’t written for awhile ever since the holidays. I’ve been too busy, and now I really need to start writing again since I feel like I’m already losing my touch. The problem? I just have no idea what to write about. I haven’t any idea how I’m going to kick off all my creativity back to life, but your post helped me a lot.
These are phenomenal, yet again! I don’t know what I would do without you guys, I really don’t.
These are some great ideas. I am going to try and tackle half and see how it goes. Thank you for sharing.