This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We are SO excited about the interest in the SITS book club. The response has been tremendous and the tweets are flying quickly on book club nights. Having the authors participate in our book club Twitter parties has also been spectacular.
Many of you have asked what our book club schedule will be for the remainder of 2011. Without further ado, we present to you our wonderful book club line-up!
By Shilpi Somaya Gowda
#SITSBooks Twitter Party: September 22nd
This wonderful book is about the dual stories of a poor Indian family who puts a daughter up for adoption and the San Francisco couple who adopts her. You will relish every well written word. We recently kicked off our Secret Daughter book club here on SITS. The giveaway copies are in the mail to 25 of our lucky SITStahs!
By NYT bestselling author Teresa Medeiros
#SITSBooks Twitter Party: October 20th
This is a seemingly lighthearted book about an author who is told to build followers on Twitter. Romance and real life issues quickly follow. The writing is witty and sharp – a quick fun read. To get a sneak peek at Goodnight Tweetheart, check out my review!
Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt
By NYT bestselling author Beth Hoffman
#SITSBooks Twitter Party: November 17th
Oh what a book! You will love, love, love Cee Cee and her eccentric aunt. The writing is lyrical and the dialogue is divine. Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt was my top book of 2010.
We will take December off as it is typically a crazy busy family month and will reconvene in late January.
Stay tuned for next year’s book club books!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016