This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Do you have a kid who is nervous to go back to school? Or maybe you are nervous to let them go! These are our Best Back to School Books to calm those first day jitters! These books tackle tough situations, and will leave kids feeling awesome about the upcoming school year!
The Best Back to School Books
The Kissing Hand
Raccoon is so nervous to leave his momma and go to school. However, she shows him what The Kissing hand is, and he feels much better knowing that a part of his mom is always with him!
This is a great spin on the classic ” If you Give a Mouse a Cookie” book. Kids will love this hilarious tale of Mouse!
Sarah is scared and doesn’t want to start a new school. She has a sinking pit in her stomach. She doesn’t know anybody. However, there is no need for First Day Jitters, because everything ends up to be exactly opposite of what she feared.
Pirate Emma is about to start Kindergarten, but she is not so sure she’s going to like it. What if the kindergarten pirate Captain isn’t nice? Will her fears be realized?
Silly rhymes bring to light what is so awesome about 2nd grade! Big kids math and chapter books are something to be excited about!
Brian is the invisible boy at school. So when a new kid comes to class, he is the first one to welcome him. They end up best of pals and teaching all the kids a valuable lesson!
Billy is so nervous the night before preschool that he can’t even sleep! However, he soon discovers that there is no reason to fear school! His day is amazing, and he can’t wait to go back!
This is a great book about teaching kids to treat others the way they want to be treated. It addresses it in a funny manner using otters and a play on words! Perfect for back to school!
Danny is faced with different situations at school and needs to figure out the best course of action. This is a great book for a tad older kids!
It seems like it is going to be a typical school day, until Mom, Dad, and Grandma BEG to go to school! This interactive story is great for kids who are reluctant to leave Mom or Dad for the first day of school!
A class of adorable students gives tips and tricks for getting a teacher ready for all the fun things that will happen during the school year. A great way to help kids get ready for school by helping them to think about how to get their new teacher ready.
- Christmas Card Photo Idea: DIY Christmas Tree Stand - Nov 6, 2020
- Cranberry Champagne Cocktail - Nov 2, 2020
- 15 Thanksgiving Side Dishes - Nov 1, 2020
- Whoville Christmas Trees - Oct 30, 2020
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Oct 26, 2020
- Pineapple DIY Costume: Halloween Tutorial - Oct 19, 2020
- Jurassic Park Dinosaur Costume for Halloween - Oct 16, 2020
- Giant Spider Web Halloween Decoration - Oct 13, 2020
- Halloween DIY Graveyard Lanterns - Oct 1, 2020
- DIY Landspeeder For Luke Skywalker Costume - Sep 30, 2020
- Spooky Spider Eggs - Sep 29, 2020
- Fred And Wilma Flintstone Costume DIY - Sep 28, 2020
- DIY Glow In The Dark Floating Ghosts - Sep 24, 2020
- The Greatest Showman Circus Inspired Costumes - Sep 23, 2020
- Grease Lightning Costume - Sep 22, 2020