This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I love to read all kinds of books and share my reviews. Today I’m looking at the best books for entrepreneurs. If you are building your blogging business this year, you need to add all of these books to your reading list.
The 10 Best Books For Entrepreneurs
Note: this post contains affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
1. Contagious: Why Things Catch On – This is a remarkable book about marketing. It teaches you the ins and outs of how to get people interested in buying your products.
2. The 15 Success Traits of Pro Bloggers: A Proven Roadmap to Becoming a Full-Time Blogger – This book is full of valuable information whether you’re a beginner blogger or an advanced blogger.
3. How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul – This book is remarkable! It has become really one of my favorite blogging books to date.
4. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change – This book is a life changer. It is one of those books that will stay with you for a long time even after you’ve read it.
5. Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time – This book will help you break your cycle of procrastinating.
6. The Well-Spoken Woman: Your Guide to Looking and Sounding Your Best – This is a book will teach women how to be presentable and their best selves in any situation.
7. Thinking, Fast and Slow – This book is all about using us on how to use different techniques to make decisions based on the circumstances to gain the best results.
8. Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead – This book is basically a biography of Sheryl Sandberg with some words of wisdom thrown in. It currently has 3,392 reviews and a 4.5 star rating.
9. The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business – This book explains the power of a habit and how it affects us. It has almost 3,000 reviews and a 4.5 star rating too. It looks mighty interesting.
I hope these books help you out to grow your blogging business or any other business venture you are building this year.
What book would you add to this list?
Looking for more good books? Check out all of our lists of the best books to read!
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
google maps driving directions says
I have read your article. it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it, again!
Just before this..I recommend you checkout the millionaire fastlane by MJ Demarco. My best entrepreneurial book ever.
Brenna Biggs says
This is a great list! I appreciate that I’ve never heard of most of these books. Sometimes it feels like people repeat the same 5 famous books.
Thank you so much for this list! I remember your previous SITS post and added a lot of books from there to my Goodreads list; will do that now with these, too!
Crystal Green says
Thank you for checking out my posts. I’m glad you found some books worth adding to your to-read list. I hope they inspire you and help you in the right direction.
Cristina @Faithfully Social says
I love this list! Can I add one? I am reading How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie, oh and also, Rework by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson. Thanks for this list of books for me to add (my poor nightstand!).
Crystal Green says
I haven’t read Rework yet, but it sounds appealing. I have read your other suggestion, and that is a good book worth adding for sure.