This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I love to read all kinds of books and share my reviews. Today I’m looking at the best books for entrepreneurs. If you are building your blogging business this year, you need to add all of these books to your reading list.
The 10 Best Books For Entrepreneurs
Note: this post contains affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
1. Contagious: Why Things Catch On – This is a remarkable book about marketing. It teaches you the ins and outs of how to get people interested in buying your products.
2. The 15 Success Traits of Pro Bloggers: A Proven Roadmap to Becoming a Full-Time Blogger – This book is full of valuable information whether you’re a beginner blogger or an advanced blogger.
3. How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul – This book is remarkable! It has become really one of my favorite blogging books to date.
4. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change – This book is a life changer. It is one of those books that will stay with you for a long time even after you’ve read it.
5. Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time – This book will help you break your cycle of procrastinating.
6. The Well-Spoken Woman: Your Guide to Looking and Sounding Your Best – This is a book will teach women how to be presentable and their best selves in any situation.
7. Thinking, Fast and Slow – This book is all about using us on how to use different techniques to make decisions based on the circumstances to gain the best results.
8. Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead – This book is basically a biography of Sheryl Sandberg with some words of wisdom thrown in. It currently has 3,392 reviews and a 4.5 star rating.
9. The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business – This book explains the power of a habit and how it affects us. It has almost 3,000 reviews and a 4.5 star rating too. It looks mighty interesting.
I hope these books help you out to grow your blogging business or any other business venture you are building this year.
What book would you add to this list?
Looking for more good books? Check out all of our lists of the best books to read!
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to Your New Blog - May 28, 2019
- Tax Tips For Bloggers - Jan 28, 2019
- 20 Things Successful Bloggers Do to Grow Their Following - Oct 29, 2018
- The Best Books For Entrepreneurs - Jan 22, 2018
- Is Twitter Still Alive? - Jun 12, 2017
- How To Collaborate With Other Bloggers - Apr 26, 2017
- Batching: How to Write a Week’s Worth of Blog Posts in One Sitting - Mar 20, 2017
- How To Grow and Nurture Your Blog Tribe - Oct 5, 2016
- When To Start Thinking About Holiday Blog Content - Sep 20, 2016
- Selling A Blog: The Ins And Outs - Aug 17, 2016
- Why The Only People Tweeting at You Are Crickets (How to Create Interaction on Twitter) - Jul 15, 2016
- How to Treat Blogging Like A Real Job - Mar 17, 2016
- How To Benefit From Facebook Groups - Feb 19, 2016
- How To Be A Generous Blogger (Why Sharing Other Bloggers Is Good For You, Too) - Dec 18, 2015
- The Best Book Quotes To Inspire You - Sep 16, 2015