This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Last week’s kickoff to #SITS31DBBB was fantastic! We’re overwhelmed at the level of participation and what great discussions are happening in the forums. By now, you’ve taken some time to look at your blog, assess what’s working and what you could be doing better.
Now put your scuba gear on, because we’re doing the deep dive.
Are you ready to nose around under the hood of your blog? Because this week’s theme is: A Look Under The Hood. The 31 Days to Build a Better Blog book tasks this week are designed to help you get past the surface stuff and make sure that the nuts and bolts of your blog are operating optimally.
This week you’ll learn how to connect the various parts of your blog in a better way so that readers can discover even more about your content. You’ll ensure that your blog is mobile-friendly – a HUGELY important part of blogging this year, as more people work off their smartphones. You’ll also learn about interlinking posts and finding dead links.
At the end of this week, your blog should be all tuned up for the new year!
If you missed out on last week and are itching to jump in with us, no worries! This challenge is set up so you can start at any time. Feel free to go back and revisit last week’s content in the forums at your convenience. Get started by reading the details on #SITS31DBBB. This will ensure you’re working with a blogger group at your level and that you’re getting our important informational emails for the rest of the challenge.
And for those of you who joined us last week and are now gearing up for week 2, congratulations on a very successful first week!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016