This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We’re almost at the halfway point for SITS31DBBB! Can you believe it? We hope that you’ve been enjoying the tasks, connecting with other bloggers, and sharing what you’ve learned!
This week, you’re going to take a break from looking inward at your blog and start looking outward – toward your most valuable asset: your readers.
This week’s theme is Build Community. The 31 Days to Build a Better Blog book tasks this week are designed to help you strengthen existing bonds with your readers, forge new ones and get re-engaged with the life blood of your blog.
At the end of this week, our hope is that you’ve got a renewed sense of fellowship with your readers.
If you missed out on last week and are itching to jump in with us, no worries! This challenge is set up so you can start at any time. Feel free to go back and revisit last week’s content in the forums at your convenience. Get started by reading the details on #SITS31DBBB. Then, just head over to the SITS forums, pick a blogger experience group, and dive in!
Here’s to community!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016