This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Wow, folks. We’ve made it! It’s the last week of the #SITS31DBBB 31 Days to Build a Better Blog Challenge. We’ve covered assessing your blog, looking under the hood, building community, and honing your writing. And last, but certainly not least, we’re going to spend the next 5 days working on how to promote your blog. Promoting your blog through social media and other outlets can help your blog blossom from a little seed to a beautiful flower.
This week’s tasks and challenges are designed to give you new ways of thinking about marketing yourself, your brand and your blog – ways to help you widen your audience, increase your exposure and help you reach your blog goals, no matter what they are.
Here are the specific topics we’ll be diving into this week:
- Monday: Call Your Readers to Action
- Tuesday: Promote A Blog Post
- Wednesday: Choose A Social Media Space To Focus On
- Thursday: Know Content SEO
- Friday: Plan Your Next Steps
If you haven’t jumped in to the #SITS31DBBB challenge yet, no worries! Join us for the home stretch! There is no technical knowledge required – you just need a desire to improve the quality of your content. You should start by reading this post on how to choose a group that matches your blogging skill level. Then, head over to our forums, join a blogging group, and dive on in…the water’s warm and the folks are friendly!
Where We’ve Been
You also might want to check out what you’ve missed. Here is what we’ve covered so far:
Blog Challenge Introduction
Blog Challenge FAQs and Group Lead Introductions
Week 1: Assess Your Blog
Week 2: Look Under the Hood
Week 3: Build Community
Week 4: Hone Your Writing
Hope to see you soon!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016