Today’s the day to take the first step in making your blog rock. Our latest round of the #SITS31DBBB (31 Days to Build a Better Blog) blog challenge kicks off today.
Are you all in?
We are geared up and ready to go!
If you’re still getting caught up on all things bloggy, last week’s post on our new and improved #SITS31DBBB format will tell you everything you need to know.
But suffice it to say that this version of #SITS31DBBB is going to knock your socks off!
How, you ask?
Because we’ve customized the whole thing to your experience level. We’ve added fabulous community leaders to help you along the way. We’re structuring the daily challenges around themes and topics. We’re giving you lots of information, lots of fun and most importantly – lots of flexibility.
This week’s #SITS31DBBB theme is Assess Your Blog.
You can’t really make effective improvements to your blog until you take a hard, honest, and objective look at what you’re currently doing. So this week’s #SITS31DBBB tasks, Education Channel posts and community forum discussions are all designed around helping you do just that – assessing and analyzing your blog.
If you’re a new blogger, this is a great way to get started off on the right foot with your blogging career. If you’re more intermediate or advanced, it’s a great time to re-examine and re-group.
No matter what your experience level, we’ve got you covered.
Maybe you just did an assessment of your blog at the end of the year and don’t think this week will be helpful? No worries! Hop on to the #SITS31DBBB train next week when we teach you how to look under the hood of your blog. Or join us for Week 3, when we discuss building community. Come for part of the challenge or all of it – it’s up to you.
Here’s how to get started:
1. If you haven’t already, pick up a copy of the newest edition of Darren Rowse’s 31 Days To Build a Better Blog e-book. If you have a previous version, you are still able to do the challenge, but you won’t have access to some of the new content Darren’s added to this edition of the book. Again, it’s up to you.
2. Even if you missed the sign-up, join one of our blogger groups. We’ve got groups for new, intermediate and advanced bloggers. Not sure where you fit in? Our post from January 5 gives you some guidelines on what level blogger you are.
3. If you’ve never participated in our community before, register for an account. Doing so will allow you to respond to our daily discussions and get involved. If you have been active in our forum before, you’ll need to set up a new password here.
4. Head over to the #SITS31DBBB discussion group in our brand new community forum, join a group by saying hello, and start sharing experiences and resources.
5. Having trouble finding your way around? Then be sure you head directly to our Frequently Asked Questions pages. We’ve set up one specifically for #SITS31DBBB and another just on how to use the forum.
Let’s create some serious blog fabulosity together.
So…are you all in?
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - Apr 18, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017