This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Today’s the day to take the first step in making your blog rock. Our latest round of the #SITS31DBBB (31 Days to Build a Better Blog) blog challenge kicks off today.
Are you all in?
We are geared up and ready to go!
If you’re still getting caught up on all things bloggy, last week’s post on our new and improved #SITS31DBBB format will tell you everything you need to know.
But suffice it to say that this version of #SITS31DBBB is going to knock your socks off!
How, you ask?
Because we’ve customized the whole thing to your experience level. We’ve added fabulous community leaders to help you along the way. We’re structuring the daily challenges around themes and topics. We’re giving you lots of information, lots of fun and most importantly – lots of flexibility.
This week’s #SITS31DBBB theme is Assess Your Blog.
You can’t really make effective improvements to your blog until you take a hard, honest, and objective look at what you’re currently doing. So this week’s #SITS31DBBB tasks, Education Channel posts and community forum discussions are all designed around helping you do just that – assessing and analyzing your blog.
If you’re a new blogger, this is a great way to get started off on the right foot with your blogging career. If you’re more intermediate or advanced, it’s a great time to re-examine and re-group.
No matter what your experience level, we’ve got you covered.
Maybe you just did an assessment of your blog at the end of the year and don’t think this week will be helpful? No worries! Hop on to the #SITS31DBBB train next week when we teach you how to look under the hood of your blog. Or join us for Week 3, when we discuss building community. Come for part of the challenge or all of it – it’s up to you.
Here’s how to get started:
1. If you haven’t already, pick up a copy of the newest edition of Darren Rowse’s 31 Days To Build a Better Blog e-book. If you have a previous version, you are still able to do the challenge, but you won’t have access to some of the new content Darren’s added to this edition of the book. Again, it’s up to you.
2. Even if you missed the sign-up, join one of our blogger groups. We’ve got groups for new, intermediate and advanced bloggers. Not sure where you fit in? Our post from January 5 gives you some guidelines on what level blogger you are.
3. If you’ve never participated in our community before, register for an account. Doing so will allow you to respond to our daily discussions and get involved. If you have been active in our forum before, you’ll need to set up a new password here.
4. Head over to the #SITS31DBBB discussion group in our brand new community forum, join a group by saying hello, and start sharing experiences and resources.
5. Having trouble finding your way around? Then be sure you head directly to our Frequently Asked Questions pages. We’ve set up one specifically for #SITS31DBBB and another just on how to use the forum.
Let’s create some serious blog fabulosity together.
So…are you all in?
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020