This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Wow, folks. Here we are in Week 4 of the #SITS31DBBB 31 Days to Build a Better Blog Challenge. We’ve covered assessing your blog, looking under the hood, and building community thus far.
Now we’re moving onto the cornerstone of every blogger’s craft:
This week’s tasks and challenges are all designed to help equip you with the tools you need to create compelling and fabulous content that makes your readers come back again and again.
Whether it’s discovering a new source for generating blog post ideas or branching out to try new types of posts, we have you covered.
Here are the specific topics we’ll be diving into this week:
- Monday: Write An Elevator Pitch
- Tuesday: Write a List Post
- Wednesday: Come Up with 10 Post Ideas
- Thursday: Develop an Editorial Calendar
- Friday: Breathe Life into an Old Post
If you haven’t jumped in to the #SITS31DBBB challenge yet, this is a great week to hop aboard. There’s no technical knowledge required – you just need a desire to improve the quality of your content. You should start by reading this post on how to choose a group that matches your blogging skill level. Then, head over to our forums, join a blogging group, and dive on in…the water’s warm and the folks are friendly!
Where We’ve Been
You also might want to check out what you’ve missed. Here is what we’ve covered so far:
Blog Challenge Introduction
Blog Challenge FAQs and Group Lead Introductions
Week 1: Assess Your Blog
Week 2: Look Under the Hood
Week 3: Build Community
Hope to see you soon!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016