This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Wow, folks. Here we are in Week 4 of the #SITS31DBBB 31 Days to Build a Better Blog Challenge. We’ve covered assessing your blog, looking under the hood, and building community thus far.
Now we’re moving onto the cornerstone of every blogger’s craft:
This week’s tasks and challenges are all designed to help equip you with the tools you need to create compelling and fabulous content that makes your readers come back again and again.
Whether it’s discovering a new source for generating blog post ideas or branching out to try new types of posts, we have you covered.
Here are the specific topics we’ll be diving into this week:
- Monday: Write An Elevator Pitch
- Tuesday: Write a List Post
- Wednesday: Come Up with 10 Post Ideas
- Thursday: Develop an Editorial Calendar
- Friday: Breathe Life into an Old Post
If you haven’t jumped in to the #SITS31DBBB challenge yet, this is a great week to hop aboard. There’s no technical knowledge required – you just need a desire to improve the quality of your content. You should start by reading this post on how to choose a group that matches your blogging skill level. Then, head over to our forums, join a blogging group, and dive on in…the water’s warm and the folks are friendly!
Where We’ve Been
You also might want to check out what you’ve missed. Here is what we’ve covered so far:
Blog Challenge Introduction
Blog Challenge FAQs and Group Lead Introductions
Week 1: Assess Your Blog
Week 2: Look Under the Hood
Week 3: Build Community
Hope to see you soon!
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
I need to get busy!
Sonia Barton says
Yay! a homework list for the week. Thank you.
I sooo need to work on my elevator pitch!
Lynn from For Love or Funny says
I like your elevator pitch idea. No matter when I try to compact my purpose (or story) into a few brief lines, it really forces me to boil down everything. It’s a great way to get your mind on track.