New to SITS? Welcome!! Go read this to get started.
Tiffany, Heather and I have something very exciting to share with our fellow SITStahs today. Nirvana Mamma, a fantastic member of our community, recently started a discussion in our BlogFrog forum. Her mission was to recruit bloggers to join her on a month-long challenge focused on kicking bloggy know-how and page views into high gear. We were so thrilled that Nirvana Mamma chose to utilize the SITS Girls BlogFrog forum in this way that we not only wanted to promote her personally, but also got to work to give this event the attention it deserves.
But let’s have Nirvana Mamma explain her idea in her own words….
Are you ready to get your bloggy behind whipped into shape? To kick some serious blogosphere tail?
Each day for 31 days, we’ll focus on one task that will help stretch and build those blogging muscles, transforming your blog into a lean, mean blogging machine. Since you’ll be taking the challenge with other bloggers (current count is 50 and rising), you’ll benefit from the knowledge of other recruits as we share tips and experiences in daily forum discussions.
By the end of the challenge you’ll have:
- Written a variety of different types and styles of posts
- Learned techniques for coming up with new post ideas
- Promoted your blog in a variety of ways
- Built relationships with readers
- Reached out to and developed working relationships with other bloggers
- Developed an editorial calendar for your blog
- Discovered ways to be more connected to your niche/topic
- Designed a plan for your next month of blogging
Darren Rowse, the man behind ProBlogger and several other blogs, is one of the most financially successful and well known bloggers on the net today. By taking this challenge, you’ll be learning tips and secrets from a true professional. And the best part? He’s discounting the price of his 31 Days to Build a Better Blog e-book by 25%, which means this mega resource of bloggy wisdom is available for only $14.95!
Can I get a “HOO-RAH!”? Louder…I can’t hear you!
If you want to become an official recruit, then you need to take 3 totally worth it steps:
- Join the SITS Girls forum on BlogFrog. You must be a member of our forum in order to receive the e-book discount code and follow the daily discussions.
- Buy ProBlogger’s 31 Days to Build a Better Blog e-book.
- Fill out this form. Your email address will not be shared, but your blog URL and Twitter username will be posted in a list within the SITS Girls Community.
Once the challenge kicks off on July 19, there are plenty of ways to make sure that you don’t miss a thing…
- Follow @Nirvana_Mamma, your totally kick butt drill sergeant, on Twitter.
- Follow @BloggyBootCamp on Twitter. They rock those girly combat boots.
- Use the hash tag #31DBBB when referring to the challenge on Twitter.
- Fan the SITS Girls on Facebook.
Now repeat after me:
I don’t know but I’ve been told…(I don’t know but I’ve been told)
Boot Camp is the way to go…( Boot Camp is the way to go)
Nirvana Mamma makes it fun…(Nirvana Mamma makes it fun)
To get my bloggy groove on…(To get my bloggy groove on)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
The opportunity to learn more about blogging from the likes of Darren Rowse, while being cheered along by our community leads, including Nirvana Mamma, Mama Kat from Mama’s Losin’ It, and Jen from When Pigs Fly, is really a fantastic opportunity. We hope that every member of our community gets involved!
All discussion during the event will take place only within the SITS Girls Community on BlogFrog. What’s really great about this is that we’ve recently merged the Bloggy Boot Camp and SITS Girls Communities, making it even easier for you to connect with like-minded readers and bloggers, cultivate authentic relationships, promote your blog (or website), earn income and, most of all, have fun! And like a ripple effect, each time you participate in a BlogFrog Community your name and image shows up throughout BlogFrog’s extensive network.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s work together to turn your blog into something bigger and better in 31 days!
Our sincere thanks to Darren Rowse of ProBlogger, Holly of the BlogFrog, and Nirvana Mamma for enabling us to share this fantastic blogging event with our community.
- How To Set Up A Home Video Studio - Dec 18, 2017
- Welcome To The Sway — The New Home Of The SITS Girls! - Jun 8, 2017
- Writing Fundamentals: 4 Things To Do Before Publishing - Nov 2, 2016
- A Letter To Our Community - May 24, 2016
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013