This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Francesca and I would like to start out by thanking everyone for spending time with us during the month of June. The Problogger Summer Challenge has been fantastic so far. More importantly, the online friendships and support from our community never cease to amaze us.
Before we began, we chatted a bit about which days we thought people would get the most out of, while still running the entire program over in the The SITS Girls Forum. We did this with YOU in mind, understanding that by hosting this event in June, we’d be bumping up against summer and family time. You are all so wonderful to have participated and shared your ideas with one other in a “SITStah-ly” way!
Be sure to pop over to the The SITS Girls Forum and check out all 31 activities. We still have another 10 days left. Even after it is over, you can always check back on the entire series both here in the Education Channel and over on the forum.
After this series is over, I will continue to review and share blogging tips, Twitter tips and my stories over on my site, I’m Still Standing. I hope you will stop by and join me as I journey on as a special needs mom who believes we are all “able!” to live healthy lives.
This Really Isn’t Goodbye!
31 Days to Build a Better Blog is just about over, but you are definitely welcome to continue completing the daily activities, or doing them over and over again.
We are looking forward to the fall and getting “back to school” with more bloggy education. Stay tuned for details on what we have planned next towards the end of summer. We’ll be gearing up for a brand-new, FREE on-line class that you won’t want to miss!
Before You Go…
Send us your feedback! We’d love to hear what you have to say.
And Don’t Forget the Badge!
If you followed along during our Summer Challenge, then tell your readers about your accomplishment by adding the “I Did It” button to your blog.
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020