This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We’re well into the throes of Week 2 of #SITS31DBBB and people are furiously working away on their blogs, making much-needed improvements, connecting with new blog buddies, and sharing learnings.
But let’s face it, all this studying can be exhausting. And at The SITS Girls, we believe that the surefire way to 31DBBB success is to incorporate fun and regular study breaks into your bloggy routine.
Doesn’t this look fun?
Okay, so maybe we were thinking of something a little more lively than that.
We were thinking of a Twitter party. Tonight.
We’re teaming up with Have Wine, Will Drink – a site that makes wine fun for women – to throw a little fete.
Now the gals at HWWD party regularly at 6 p.m. PST/9 p.m. EST every Wednesday night. They call it #winebuzz, and they are always whooping it up on Twitter.
Only tonight, it’s the SITS31DBBB #winebuzz Study Break! We’ll be sharing wine tips, chatting about the #SITS31DBBB challenge, and engaging in general merriment.
Did we mention there would be prizes? Because it’s not a #winebuzz without prizes. There will be a bunch of fab giveaways, including wine.com gift cards and some other things to relieve your 31DBBB study fatigue.
We invite you to join us at #winebuzz at 6 p.m. tonight, or on this custom Tweetgrid:http://bit.ly/rsHveW
Leave a comment here if you plan to join us, and tweet out an invite to your new blog buddies as well:
Need a study break? Join me for the #SITS31DBBB #winebuzz party tonight at 6 p.m. PST/9 EST!
Hope to see you there!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016