This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We’re well into the throes of Week 2 of #SITS31DBBB and people are furiously working away on their blogs, making much-needed improvements, connecting with new blog buddies, and sharing learnings.
But let’s face it, all this studying can be exhausting. And at The SITS Girls, we believe that the surefire way to 31DBBB success is to incorporate fun and regular study breaks into your bloggy routine.
Doesn’t this look fun?
Okay, so maybe we were thinking of something a little more lively than that.
We were thinking of a Twitter party. Tonight.
We’re teaming up with Have Wine, Will Drink – a site that makes wine fun for women – to throw a little fete.
Now the gals at HWWD party regularly at 6 p.m. PST/9 p.m. EST every Wednesday night. They call it #winebuzz, and they are always whooping it up on Twitter.
Only tonight, it’s the SITS31DBBB #winebuzz Study Break! We’ll be sharing wine tips, chatting about the #SITS31DBBB challenge, and engaging in general merriment.
Did we mention there would be prizes? Because it’s not a #winebuzz without prizes. There will be a bunch of fab giveaways, including wine.com gift cards and some other things to relieve your 31DBBB study fatigue.
We invite you to join us at #winebuzz at 6 p.m. tonight, or on this custom Tweetgrid:http://bit.ly/rsHveW
Leave a comment here if you plan to join us, and tweet out an invite to your new blog buddies as well:
Need a study break? Join me for the #SITS31DBBB #winebuzz party tonight at 6 p.m. PST/9 EST!
Hope to see you there!
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Twitter party is right at in the middle of bed time for my kids but I plan to stop in for a bit.
I’m thinking I’ll be there!
[email protected] says
Of course I’ll be there!
Jamie @ Roubinek Reality says
Can’t wait!! Sounds fun! What a great way to break up the week! 🙂
Sandra Kohlmann says
I’ll be there!
Bewildered Bug says
Wine? Twitter Party? SITS? Hmmm…why would I NOT be there? Unless life gets in the way I will be there baby!
Motherhood is Messy says
Sounds great! Now I just have to figure out what time the party really is since Arizona is the only state in its own time zone….hum.
Leslie @ Motherhood in Mexico says
It’s been too long since my last Twitter party. Count me in! 🙂
I definitely want to join in. Now I just have to remember!
Sonia Barton says
Yay, Party, and with prizes! You gals are so generous, with your time, knowledge and wallets 🙂
That sounds great! I’ll be there! 🙂
Jenn [ Crippled Girl ] says
Gotta love Twitter parties! I should be there! 🙂
This sounds fun!!
Missy | Literal Mom says
I think I can! I think I can! Hurray!
Susan in the Boonies says
I plan to drop by! It sounds like fun!