It’s time for all of us here at SITS to begin looking ahead to 2012. We’re planning some fabulous content for the new year, but having some help from our community always makes our programming even better! We want you to write a blog post for us!
So, we’re opening up another call for guest posts for the first quarter of 2012.
We’ll be looking for posts on the following topics:
* In the food and lifestyle channel, we would love to see posts on organization, cleaning, Valentine’s Day recipes, St. Patrick’s Day recipes, planning Spring Break vacations, and improving your look or image in the new year.
* In the education channel, all posts on how to blog better are welcome. Pitch us your ideas!
Go here to learn more about guest posting for SITS. And if you’re ready to submit something, shoot us your idea or post at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be getting back with everyone over the next 30 to 45 days.
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 4, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016
- How To Start A Photography Business - Mar 30, 2016