This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
It’s time for all of us here at SITS to begin looking ahead to 2012. We’re planning some fabulous content for the new year, but having some help from our community always makes our programming even better! We want you to write a blog post for us!
So, we’re opening up another call for guest posts for the first quarter of 2012.
We’ll be looking for posts on the following topics:
* In the food and lifestyle channel, we would love to see posts on organization, cleaning, Valentine’s Day recipes, St. Patrick’s Day recipes, planning Spring Break vacations, and improving your look or image in the new year.
* In the education channel, all posts on how to blog better are welcome. Pitch us your ideas!
Go here to learn more about guest posting for SITS. And if you’re ready to submit something, shoot us your idea or post at [email protected] We’ll be getting back with everyone over the next 30 to 45 days.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020