\"\"
Announcements

Massive Sway Now Top Blogger Network With New Portal Launch

By Apr 29, 2013 48 Comments

This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Did you catch our big announcement regarding our blogger network in our latest newsletter?

We’re over the moon to announce our joint venture with Sway Group. Our new company known as Massive Sway will allow brands to easily work with what is now the largest and most active network of female bloggers at 40,000 strong.

The sheer volume of this new blogger network is staggering, with readership, reach and engagement that far exceed those of other networks in the space.

blogger network

As the founder of a blog that now generates over seven million page views per month, I know firsthand how difficult it can be to maintain revenue growth,” reports Laurie Turk of TipJunkie.com. Display advertising CPMs are dropping at a rapid pace so it is imperative that we find new ways of generating revenue. I have been a Sway Group blogger for a year and a half and have worked with The SITS Girls since its inception. The women behind this new blogger network have made it a mission to better the lives and businesses of all women who blog. I am thrilled with the launch of Massive Sway, and I know this is the future of blog monetization.

What Our Blogger Network Means for You

As a company, we will offer bloggers a wide range of monetization options, including sponsored posts, performance-based programming, video and display advertising, and live events.

AND WE WANT TO INCLUDE YOU!

To get started, you’ll need to set up a new account in our blogger portal, iSway. Our new system is a one stop shop that will automatically pull your stats, allow you to opt into campaigns, and give us the details we need to match you with campaigns.

We look forward to working with you soon!

Click here to sign up for iSway now.

About Francesca

Francesca has an extensive background in content marketing, public relations, and social outreach. She oversees all Operations at Sway Group, including our robust metrics capabilities. Prior to joining the online world, Francesca oversaw viticulture and oenology at various wineries in both California and Italy, and managed regulatory affairs and facility approvals at the biotech company, Genentech. Francesca has been featured on CBS Sacramento and Food Blogger Pro’s podcast. She has also hosted an AMA webinar and spoken at Social Media World.

48 Comments