This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy New Year! We’re back from our mini-hiatus and excited to jump back into the swing of all things bloggy!
We thought we’d kick things off today by giving you a sneak peek into what’ll be happening here on the Food and Lifestyle channel for the next few months.
We have tons of great content lined up for you between now and the end of March. January will be focused on getting your life organized. February will cover your well-being and of course, Valentine’s Day. In March, we will get you geared up for spring beauty trends, St. Patrick’s Day, and of course, Easter.
Interested in writing for us? We have just a few open slots left in our Food and Lifestyle channel for guest posts. We need 2-3 posts on Valentine’s Day and 5-7 for Easter. So if you have a fantastic food or craft post for either of these big days…submit them to sitsspotlightgmail.com. Read our guest post submission guidelines first.
We hope you come along for the ride and enjoy all of the programming we have in store for you!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016