\"\"
Announcements

Social Networking: Let's Build Your Tribe Together!

By Sep 25, 2010 April 16th, 2012 No Comments

Update: The Tribe Connection sign-ups are now closed. We’re looking forward to another great event starting this Monday, October 4th!

Yesterday, when asked what your biggest blogging question is, a majority of you responded by saying:

Tell me how to grow my blog. How do I get more readers? How do I increase my page views?

Luckily, the answer to this question is fairly simple:

Find Your Tribe

Every blogger needs a tribe. Why? Because this is the network of people that will read your blog consistently. They will help you learn by answering your questions and providing feedback. They will make you feel understood and valued.

This is the group that will provide you with a sense of community and support.

Meet Your Tribe

If you feel tribe-less, rest assured that your group is out there. You just need to find them. And we want to help.

On Monday, October 4, we will be kicking off a two–week event in our new social forum here on SITS. Our plan is to post daily activities in the forum that will allow you to network with the bloggers in your niche.

If you’d like to participate, simply fill out the below form. Enrollment is open through Thursday, September 30. After that time, we will assign bloggers into groups of 10 based on their blog content. Group assignments will be sent via e-mail prior to the kick-off on Monday, October 4.

If you are looking for a group of bloggers who accept you just the way you are and who want the very best for you, then you don’t have to search any more. Simply fill out the form and get on your way!

Interested in becoming an official SITS Girl and being featured on our website? We’d love to showcase your blog! Read about how to get involved here.

And, as always, when you see this button:

Be sure to support your fellow SITStah & leave a comment!

No Comments