This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The Secret to Success is Support.
Welcome to the Sitstahood! We are a group of women bloggers dedicated to supporting one another by leaving comments. Lots and lots of comments.
Whether you are new to blogging and looking for blogs to read, or a veteran looking to expand your readership, a mommy blogger or a single gal, SITS is for you!
Here’s the rundown:
1. Identify yourself! Take the button (that snazzy thing with the pink and leopard print) and post it on your sidebar. This lets the SITS Girls know that you love comments, and that you will visit bloggers who comment on your blog!
Just copy & paste the following code into your blog or website:
2. Check in daily (or a much as you can!). This is the best way to get seen by the other girls! M-F we post a Feature Blogger (FB) who is Queen For a Day. You hit Roll Call first by commenting on the SITS daily post and then you hit the 3 links of the FB and leave her comments! It’s a great way to find new bloggers and to support your fellow SITStas! On the weekends, we have a blogging/SEO tip and all kinds of contests and giveaways. We choose our Featured Bloggers from Roll Call, so only ACTIVE SITS girls are featured.
3. If you’d like to be considered for the Featured Blogger spot, email 3 links to your best posts to [email protected] We only feature bloggers who roll call regularly, so be sure to visit us often!
4. Follow us! Over there to the right where it says “The SITStahood”
5. Want to know every time we post? Click the link below, then enter your email address and you will receive an email every time we post. This is a great way to stay on top of SITS! Just be sure to click through to our site to roll call!
Subscribe to The SITS Girls by Email
6. Leave a comment here so we can stop by your blog and check it out!
7. If you twitter, follow us here.
PS- Before our switch to wordpress, we had almost 4,000 welcome comments- we’ve got a great, big, fun, community- welcome!
- Strolling In The Park With The Ergobaby 180 Reversible Stroller - May 20, 2018
- How To Set Up A Home Video Studio - Dec 18, 2017
- Welcome To The Sway — The New Home Of The SITS Girls! - Jun 8, 2017
- Writing Fundamentals: 4 Things To Do Before Publishing - Nov 2, 2016
- A Letter To Our Community - May 24, 2016
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013
- Fabulous Custom Canvas: 30% Off! - Aug 26, 2013
- Smile Down the Aisle - Jun 26, 2013
Dianne @ Leopard Print Shoes says
this blog reveals many secrets….lols…but i am very happy to know all the secrets…
The Zhush says
cool! So happy to have found “the secret”!
Fritzi Marie says
Just checking you out.
Wishing you love,
Julie M. says
Ahhh…this is swell, thank you! I’m off to get started with ya’ll!
I hope you’re having a beautiful weekend!
I am working on my blog right now. It will be called The Comfortable Kitchen. When it is up and running I will be sure and visit your site again.
It will be helpful to talk to other bloggers and get hints.
Lindsey Barkel says
Yay, I’m finally a SITS girl! Hope I can stay active enough! I’m just excited to see what everyone else is up to, there are so many amazing followers of this blog.
I just started a blog and am looking forward to meeting other bloggers. Yay!
.-= Andrea´s last post: Happy Easter, Happy Spring! =-.
Camille Kern says
This is such a great idea!
.-= Camille Kern´s last post: Lame-O Caucus Meeting =-.
I am a fairly new blogger. My blog is truly all over the place, but mostly about my boys. I love blogging and I love connecting with others through it.
.-= Tayarra´s last post: See you in 4 years Chuck E Cheese =-.